Monday, April 22, 2019

MAGICAL

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff.  For this challenge, we were asked to use yarn, string, or twine on a project.  Recently, my mother gave me a batch of pictures of my oldest flying a kite when she was two years old.  She's now seventeen and getting ready to graduate from high school.  Needless to say, I've been a little nostalgic here lately, so I decided to use one of my favorites for this project.  To mimic the kite in the picture, I used a gold die cut, added a gold brad to the die cut, and strung a piece of gold and white baker's twine through the brad to make my own kite on the project.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Crate Paper's "Carousel" line along with its corresponding embellishments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment