Saturday, April 20, 2019

SO MUCH FUN

  1. This is my latest project for Creating Inspiration's April Mini Crop.  My task was to create a project with an Easter theme.  I decided to use untraditional colors for this project.  Recently I discovered Amy Tangerine's "Shine On" collection.  Part of the paper line is a black sheet of paper with bunnies in a variety of shapes and colors.  I was completely inspired by the paper and used a few of my favorite pictures from Easter 2017.  It was a gorgeous Easter Sunday, and my daughter and her cousins had a blast looking for Easter eggs and playing with my puppy Penny. I decided that the "Shine On" collection would be the perfect backdrop for an Easter project even it if wasn't intended to be. To pull this project together, I used a past Creative Inspiration sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment