Sunday, April 14, 2019

PLAY BALL

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration using the following sketch.  With baseball season beginning, I decided to dip into my picture archives and feature a picture of my daughter at the baseball field.  My brother in law is a pitching coach within the Detroit Tigers organization, and fourteen years ago, he got married and had his reception at the Erie Sea Wolves Ball Park in Erie, Pennsylvania.  My daughter had a blast playing on the baseball field throughout the day.  She was an especially good sport posing for me on the baseball frog.  To create the baseball theme, I used a variety of papers from Doodlebug Design's "Homerun Collection."  In addition, I used a tag I created for my design team Use Your Stuff as my main embellishment.  Finally, I used the attached sketch to pull the project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment