Monday, April 15, 2019

A WOMAN IS MOST BEAUTIFUL WHEN SHE SMILES

This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  I was completely inspired by the pictures featured in this layout.  My friend recently took incredible photos of my daughter on a gorgeous late winter's day.  We had so much fun posing my girl in a variety of places around our town.  These are some of my favorite shots from a local walking trail.  I loved the field of wheat she is posing in front of for several of the pictures.  But my favorite is of her in her yoga pose at the bottom of the page.  That's my girl; she can be serious one minute and a hoot the next.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Authentique's "Poised" collection along with "shiplap" paper from Hobby Lobby's "The Paper Studio" line.

No comments:

Post a Comment