Monday, April 1, 2019

HELLO SUNSHINE


This is my latest sketch for Sketchy Boards Challenge using the following sketch.  I'm so excited for Spring to finally erupt in the Northern Hemisphere.  Right now, we are experiencing rain, gusty winds, and snow on the back end of a cold front.  Needless to say, it's nasty outside. So when I was putting together this layout, I was trying to will Spring to arrive.  This is truly one of my absolute favorite pictures I have ever taken of my youngest daughter.  It was a gorgeous Spring day, and she was living THE LIFE!  She had dressed herself in a patriotic tank top on top of an orange t-shirt with a pair of silky pajama pants from a box of summer clothes I had just brought up from the basement.  Her sister had helped her climb our Bradford Pear tree in the front yard.  She felt like such a big girl.  And as you can see in this picture, she was happy.  Big beaming smile happy. So to pull together this project, I decided to use Carta Bella's Spring Market by Carta Bella along with chipboard butterflies from Michaels's "Recollections" collection to give this project a spring vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment