Thursday, December 31, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR! LET'S GET SKETCHY DT DEBUT!


Happy New Year to all of you who follow my blog.  This is my first project for the year, and my first for my new Design Team "Let's Get Sketchy."  For this team, we create a project for an easy to follow sketch.  This was my creation for the following sketch.  When I saw the sketch, I was immediately taken by the fun vibe.  I decided to feature pics of my daughter having a fun night of competitive Uno playing over the Thanksgiving holiday.  My husband and I took our girls to Kill Devils Hill, NC this past Thanksgiving, and we had a blast doing jigsaw puzzles, coloring in adult coloring books, and playing Uno that eventually involved money and incredible amounts of laughter.  I used a variety of scraps from my collection of Bella Blvd papers, my hexagon punch, and a few buttons to pull this project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment