Sunday, January 3, 2021

VERY MERRY


Hello blog followers!  This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff created using the theme "Newly Acquired" as a guide.  In other words, we were asked to create a project using something new we either recently purchased or received for the holidays. A few weeks back, I purchased Crate Paper's, "Hey Santa" line specifically for my 2020 Christmas pics which I used for this project.  Sadly, I realized at the tail end of making my project that the stickers that matched my paper were misprinted...Where the stickers were cut didn't match up with the picture.  So I had to get very creative and use a few embellishments from another Crate Paper Christmas line to complete the project. To pull this layout together, I was inspired by a sketch from my former design team 2 Broke Girls when designing this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment