Saturday, December 19, 2020

NOVEMBER PROJECTS FOR COOKING UP CREATIONS

It's been a little while since I've posted to my personal blog, so I thought I would take a few minutes to highlight some of the projects that I completed during the month of November for Cooking Up Creations.  Each month at the forum, we have a theme that inspires our projects.  This month's theme was to create a project inspired by a "gathering" with a Peanuts theme.  These are my 2 inspirations...

INSPIRATION 1:  Soccer Hair Don't Care

For this project, I used Charlie Brown's friend Pigpen as my inspiration and soccer as my "gathering."  I loved my daughter's hair going crazy, messy directions in this project and thought she would be the perfect Pigpen inspiration for this project.








INSPIRATION 2:  Abbey Road    

For this project, I was inspired by a picture of Peanuts characters walking like the Beatles did down Abbey Road.  So for my project, I featured a gathering of neighborhood kids at the bus stop, & my daughter Abbey walking down the road with her sister and friend.  



No comments:

Post a Comment