Sunday, December 20, 2020

SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECTS FOR DECEMBER

Back again uploading more projects I've created for design teams.  I'm the Week 3 leader at Sketches in Thyme, and one of my DT members was not able to make a project for the month, so I volunteered to two.  Below is the Week 3 sketch. For my first project, I went full on Christmas.  My dog loves his hippopotamus toys.  Both of the toys squeak, and he carries them around everywhere he goes making a cacophony of sound.  Nothing would probably make him happier than getting more hippopotamuses for Christmas!  So using the song as a guide and a variety of Doodlebug Design Christmas papers, project 1, "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas.." came to life.  For my second project, I was inspired by a recent trip my family & I took to Kill Devils Hill, North Carolina for Thanksgiving.  It was so nice socially distancing for Thanksgiving at the ocean.  We were in desperate need for beach therapy, and we got a wonderful dose of Vitamin Sea there.





No comments:

Post a Comment