Sunday, December 15, 2019

TIS THE SEASON

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration using the following sketch.  For this project, I decided to feature two of my favorite pictures of my youngest daughter on two different Christmases.  She has food allergies, so when she find something she can eat, she is in heaven.  When she finds something she REALLY likes, she turns into Buddy the Elf.   I found her squirting icing in her mouth one time when she was building a gingerbread house.  Then a few years later, I found her chugging a 2 liter of cranberry ginger ale.  (I promise I did teach her table manners).  Every time I see these pictures, I envision Will Farrell eating spaghetti with maple syrup downing a 2 liter of coke and then belching the burp of all burps.  These are definitely two of my favorite Christmas pictures of her of all time because of the image they conjure in my head.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of Doodlebug Design Christmas theme papers.  I liked how the sketch used strips of paper which allowed me to use a variety of printed papers without overwhelming the project.  To finish this up, I used a eyelets and some baker's twine to secure ornaments down the side of the page to give the project an extra Christmas vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment