Sunday, December 1, 2019

RETRO

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration using the following sketch.  When I saw the boxes on the sketch, it reminded me of a Mid Century Modern design.  I've been waiting to use this picture of my daughter taken back in the Spring after she watched "On the Basis of Sex" about the life of Ruth Bader Ginsburg.  My daughter loves all things politics.  She adored this movie and Ruth Bader Ginsburg's style.  After she watched the movie, she went upstairs to get ready to go out with her friends.  She came downstairs sporting a Ruth Bader Ginsburg scarf circa 1970 as happy as can be with her new accessory.  As a history teacher Mom, my heart burst with joy. To pull this project together, I used a variety of paper from Ella & Viv's "Mid Century Modern" collection since when I think of the 1970's, I think of this design style.

No comments:

Post a Comment