Sunday, December 8, 2019

BELIEVE IN THE SEASON

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration using the following Sunday Sketch.  This week I was inspired by a picture of my daughters taken at one of our favorite restaurants called "The Golden Lamb."  It's the state of Ohio's oldest operating business.  It's one of those places that when you walk into the building, you literally feel as if you have stepped back in time.  Several famous people including Abraham Lincoln and Charles Dickens have stayed at the Golden Lamb.  My girls and I love to wander the halls looking at all the rooms, antiques, and pictures.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Kaisercraft's "Christmas Edition" collection because I loved the antique vibe of the paper.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment