Monday, December 9, 2019

A WINTER ADVENTURE

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff.  This week's challenge asked us to use this mood board of mint green items as inspiration.  I must be honest, I like mint green, but it's not my usual go-to color.  So this was one of those projects that had to stretch me a bit creatively.  As I was trying to figure out what to feature in my project, I came across this picture of my daughter standing in a gazebo about two Christmases ago with a mint green light shining down on her.  I loved the minty glow and thought it would be perfect for this project.  I dug into my stash and found the perfect mint green paper in the Crate Paper "Snow and Cocoa" collection to accent the picture.  I was also inspired by this sketch from my former design team 2 Broke Girls when putting this project together.




No comments:

Post a Comment