Sunday, December 1, 2019

HAPPY HOLIDAY GIFT CARD

This is my project for Creative Inspiration's 12 Days of Christmas Challenge.  Each of the design team members created a project for the first twelve days of the month of December, and I am the line leader with December 1.  I like to create projects that are useful and easy for anyone to recreate.  Honestly, I have issues following directions.  If I can do this, anyone can.  I found this project on Pinterest (directions below) and thought it would be perfect to feature for this project. I selected Doodlebug Design 6x6 "Santa Express" paper because that was the size needed to fold the paper into the gift card folder.  To keep all the folds in place, I used a red brad.  Finally, I included a few Doodlebug Design Christmas cardstock stickers and this project was done.  I plan on using this project as a Secret Santa gift for work later this month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment