Monday, November 11, 2019

SAUERKRAUT FEST

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff where we were asked to use the colors red, brown, and gold on our projects.  I decided to feature pictures I took of my cousin and I at our favorite fall festival of the season; the Sauerkraut Festival.  At this festival, everything, and I repeat EVERYTHING is made with sauerkraut from pizza to donuts.  Featured in this layout is my red, brown, and gold German Sundae which is a baked potato with sauerkraut, cheese, sour cream, bacon bits, and an olive. Not only do we go for the incredible food, but also for the crafts.  We have found some interesting, one of a kind items during our annual trips.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of red, brown, and gold papers from Ella & Viv's "Fall Rustica" collection.  In addition, I was inspired in my placement of papers on this layout from the following sketch from my former design team 2 Broke Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment