Friday, November 15, 2019

FRIGHT NIGHT

This is another layout I did for the Creative Inspiration Fall themed Mini Crop where I took on the challenge of creating a project with layers.  I love Halloween paper.  It's my scrapbook store downfall...I will buy it all if I don't exercise some self control.  So for this project, I decided to layer some of my favorite papers from Crate Paper's "Hey Pumpkin" line.  My daughter was the cutest witch back when she was a tiny girl.  I thought she would be the perfect subject matter to highlight with all these adorable Halloween themed papers.  I also layered a variety of embellishments on this page as well.  To pull the project together, I used the October 6 Sunday Sketch because I loved how it incorporated so many layers in the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment