Sunday, November 3, 2019

HAPPINESS IN EVERY SIP

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration using the following sketch.  With this sketch focusing on a picture in the middle of the circle, I wanted to use a photo that not only was extremely clear, but also meant something important to me.  Once I started scanning my photos, I knew exactly which one I wanted to use for this project; the coffee cup.  This is not any coffee cup; this is my first morning coffee in Costa Rica.  Every morning of our trip, I would literally climb a mountain to reach the restaurant at our resort to get my first cup of coffee.  Once I was finally reached the restaurant, I would find a table overlooking the Pacific, catch my breath, and enjoy every single second of my morning.  The only word that I can muster that describes my morning ritual in Costa Rica is magical.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Graphic 45's "Lost in Paradise" line to give the project a tropical vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment