Monday, July 15, 2019

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  Last week I returned from a trip to Costa Rica with my oldest daughter.  It's safe to say, I have never seen such an incredible place in my life.  Everywhere you looked was indescribably beauty.  But my favorite place we visited was Manuel Antonio National Park.  My hope for this trip was to see a sloth.  It happened about two minutes into our walk in the park.  We also saw all the creatures featured on this layout which also include tons of capuchin monkeys, agoutis (Costa Rican tailless rats), fruit bats, and a yellow frog that my tour guide was super excited to see, and lot of other critters.  It was like walking through a zoo and a botanical garden without any protective barriers.  Truly this was one of the greatest experiences of my life.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Graphic 45's "Lost in Paradise" papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment