Sunday, July 21, 2019

PURA VIDA

This is my latest project for Sketches in Thyme using the following sketch.  My daughter and I recently returned from a trip to Costa Rica.  I have never seen such a beautiful place in my life which is why I have so many recent projects featuring Costa Rica pics; I don't want to forget the magic of this place.  This was a picture I took of my daughter walking along the Pacific the first day we arrived. It was our first time ever seeing the Pacific Ocean let alone in a setting such as this.  I thought it would be the perfect photo to feature for this layout.  I continued to use paper from Graphic 45's "Lost in Paradise" collection to accent these pictures.  Finally for the title, I decided to use the phrase that Costa Rican's say about everything good, "Pura Vida," since this picture shows one of the greatest days in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment