Monday, July 8, 2019

SPRING

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff where our theme for the week is birds, bees, or butterflies.  I decided to feature birds for this project.  I truly think the most beautiful shade of blue that can be found in nature is the blue of a robin's egg.  They are the most spectacular shade of turquoise, and it makes my heart happy when I see a nest.  These are pics of a nest of eggs I found in my daughter's window and in my parents' yard.  We never disturb the eggs, but boy do we like admiring their color!  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Doodlebug Design's "Spring Things" collection.  I was also inspired by the following sketches when pulling this project together; one from my current design team Creative Inspiration and the other from my former design team 2 Broke Girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment