Monday, July 22, 2019

LIVING THE DREAM

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff.  This week's challenge is to create a project with "romance" as the theme.  I've got to be honest here...I'm not the most romantic of people.  My husband says I was born without the wedding gene.  I didn't want a huge wedding, I don't like going to weddings...I blame it on being an introvert.  So I was struggling coming up with an idea for this project until I found this picture from my honeymoon.  My husband and I look so young and happy in this pic.  We had rented a jeep and drove it all around the island of Aruba until we got to this place called "the Natural Bridge" which was a major tourist stop.  I'm so glad we took this picture because the bridge collapsed in 2005.  So in honor of romance and my 20th wedding anniversary, I decided to be romantic and create this project.  To pull this project together, I used Kaisercraft's "Havana Night's" collection because I not only loved the tropical theme of the paper, but the patterns also reminded me of so many places we visited in Aruba.

No comments:

Post a Comment