Sunday, July 7, 2019

MONKEY TIME

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration using the following sketch.  I returned from Costa Rica last Tuesday.  I can honestly say, I have NEVER seen such a beautiful place on this Earth.  The flowers, the trees, and my favorite part, the wildlife!  At our hotel, monkeys were everywhere.  The hotel's slogan was, "Still more monkeys than people..."  They weren't kidding!  Everyday about 5 pm, a tribe of capuchin monkeys would come sit on the roof and surrounding trees of our hotel.  And everyday about 5 pm, a guava would fall from the tree from all the rustling in the branches.  So one day, my daughter cut up the guava and fed pieces to our new found friends.  (SIDENOTE:  The hotel next to ours said this particular group of monkeys basically lived at their complex and were friendly; the only reason we did this).  This was the highlight of my daughter's trip.  She prefers animals to humans, and was absolutely overjoyed to have this experience.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Doodlebug Design's "Fun in the Sun" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment