Tuesday, August 21, 2018

HOCKING HILLS

This is my latest project for Sketches in Thyme using the following sketch.  A month ago, my work friends and I took a girl's trip to the Hocking Hills region of Ohio.  This part of Ohio is filled with incredible landscape and beautiful hiking paths.  We trekked through an area called "Old Man's Cave" and without a doubt, it was some of the prettiest landscape I've ever seen.  With the sketch asking for six smaller pictures, I thought my snapshots of our hike would be perfect for this project.  Not to mention, when you crop down pictures, you can really focus in on the item you were hoping to capture when you were taking the picture.  I found this "shiplap" paper with botanical prints at Michael's and thought it was the perfect background for nature photos.  I strung twine from two eyelets and attached leaf embellishments along it.  And finally, I used a variety of cardstock stickers from Echo Park's "The Wild Life" collection to pull this project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment