Thursday, August 2, 2018

PLANES TRAINS AUTOMOBILES

This week, I am a featured guest designer for Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog.   Thursday's at this blog are called, "Thursday Stash" day where a designer picks an item from their stash, typically an item they haven't used in a while, to inspire others.  For this challenge, I picked photo corners.  A while back, I came into possession of more photo corners than a scrapbooker can imagine.  And for a long time, they remained dormant in a glass jar on shelf in my scrapbook room.  Recently, I've been breaking them out and using them on projects.  I really like how they make pictures visually pop off a page.  So for this project, I decided to feature recent pictures of a trip my girls and I took to Washington DC.  We flew into the city, and my oldest daughter was able to capture a picture of the National Mall from the air.  It reminded me of a post card, and I definitely wanted to highlight this incredible shot on this page.  To pull this project together, I used a sketch created by Bev Code, Creative Inspirations's founder.  

No comments:

Post a Comment