Wednesday, August 1, 2018

REPUTATION

This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  For this layout, I was inspired by the film clip art and decided to feature pictures of my daughter at her first Taylor Swift concert.  She had a blast!  If you are an Ohioan, it is etiquette that if someone says to you, "O-H" that you respond, "I-O."  This unspoken rule was not forgotten by Taylor Swift who did this at the concert and was my daughter's favorite part of the night.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Hobby Lobby's "Paper Studio" line that I thought looked like the colors and feel of the Taylor Swift concert. The font used on Taylor Swift's concert poster is called, "Engravers Old," but I used a similar one called "Canterbury" to make the title for this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment