Saturday, September 1, 2018

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE

This is my latest project for Sketchy Boards Challenge using the following sketch.  I've become quite sentimental the past few weeks.  My daughter is a senior in high school.  In the past month, we've been on college visits, scheduled senior pictures, and I'm starting to realize the end of an era is in sight for her.  Of course I'm not sending her out into the great unknown, but with her graduation on the horizon, I've found myself getting extremely sentimental.  So when I saw the clocks on the sketch, I started thinking of my daughter throughout the course of her time on Earth.  For this project, I featured pictures of my daughter at different times in her life; as an infant, on her first day of kindergarten, at an ice skating competition when she was a tween, and finally, a photoshoot she had in June of this year.  I used chipboard clock embellishment along with cardstock stickers from Recollections to pull this project together along with a variety of patterned papers from Michael's and Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment