Sunday, February 21, 2021

LET'S GET SKETCHY: SNOW MUCH FUN


This project is for the newest design team I joined in January called "Let's Get Sketchy."  This DT is a sketch team where we create a project based on a monthly sketch.  (Sketch found below for February). There is nothing I like more than a good sketch to create from, and this is what I came up with for my February project.  My daughter and her BFF went to a ski resort in Indiana for the day.  They had so much fun tubing.  And of course my daredevil daughter came home saying, "I want to ski next time I'm there..."  😳  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Echo Park's "Winter Magic" collection.  I thought the blues in the paper were the perfect accent for the blue sky behind the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment