Sunday, February 28, 2021

LET'S GET SKETCHY: BLESSED ARE THE CURIOUS...

 

This is my latest creation for Let's Get Sketchy using the following sketch.  When I saw that the layout called for 3 pictures, I wanted to make sure I had a grouping that told a story.  And this is one of my favorite stories.  When my daughter and I took a girl's trip to Costa Rica, around 4:00 PM each day, a group of capuchin monkeys would come literally hang out on our porch.  We had a mango tree right outside our room, so we would cut up little pieces of mango and feed our little friends.  It was one of the greatest, coolest moments of my life feeding these little cuties.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Kaisercraft's "Havana Nights" collection along with tropical flowers from Prima.

No comments:

Post a Comment