Sunday, February 21, 2021

CUC PROJECTS FOR JANUARY 2021: OUT WITH THE OLD

I've been MIA for a while...Life is getting very busy, but wanted to take a minute to update my blog with some of my latest projects.  The theme for January at my design team "Cooking Up Creations" was "Out with the Old."  In other words, we were asked to dip into our stash and create projects using up what we already had.  These were my takes:

TAKE 1:  This project was created from Bella Blvd's "CHRISTmas" collection.  I've been looking for the perfect photo to showcase with this paper line, and I got my picture the day after Christmas this past year!  My German Shepherd was chilling under the Christmas tree chowing on his bone he got for Christmas with his squeaky toys in a row behind him.  He was in his element.  I thought the colors of the paper would perfect accent this picture of my happy boy.


TAKE 2:  For this project, I used my all time favorite winter paper kit, "Snow & Cocoa" by Crate Paper.  I love all the non-traditional colors this line uses for winter.  And when you are the Mom of girls who wore a lot of pinks and purples when they played in the snow, the line is perfect to use to highlight pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment