Friday, April 17, 2020

WILD AND FREE

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration's Friday Mini Crop.  This month's mini crop is color themed where we each created a project with a certain color scheme.  My colors were blue and yellow.  With my husband being an Ohio State Buckeye graduate, blue and yellow are not a typical colors I use together on projects.  (Those are Michigan Wolverines colors).  Despite not being my normal color combination to use, I decided to overcome my "aversion" and make a blue and yellow project.  These pictures were taken of my daughter a few years back.  She was wearing a navy blue shirt with hints of yellow in the background.  I thought, VOILA my color combination!  In addition, as I was going through my stash of papers, I found this beautiful collection from Scrapbook Customs called "Navy Mustard."  In addition, I used the Creative Inspiration Sunday Sketch from April 12 to pull this project together.  As a result, a project I thought would be difficult to create was one of the easiest ones I've created in quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment