Wednesday, April 1, 2020

FEED YOUR SOUL

This is my latest project for Sketchy Board Challenge using the following sketch.  Last summer, I was a travelling machine.  I'm glad I was able to go on some adventures given the fact it doesn't look like anyone will be travelling anytime soon because of Covid-19.  These pics are two of my favorite I took of my daughter during our trip to Costa Rica last June.  We had a pack of capuchin monkeys that would come by late afternoon each day to visit.  It may have had to do with the fact that my daughter would give them slices of mango...Feeding the monkeys fed her soul.  With the tropical vibe of the sketch, I thought these pics would be the perfect subject matter for this project.  I used a variety of papers from Kaisercraft's "Havana Nights" collection to pull this project together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment