Tuesday, April 21, 2020

MAKING MEMORIES EVERY DAY

This is my latest project for Sketches in Thyme using the following sketch.  To say this has been an interesting Spring would be an understatement.  With the quarantine orders in effect, my girls and I have not been doing much therefore pictures have not been taken like they have in the past.  So for this project, I selected one of my favorite pictures of my youngest daughter taken last Spring with our dog.  She and her friend did a photo shoot on Easter night last year, and her friend caught this beautiful pic of my daughter and her puppy Penny.  I thought they would be the perfect subject matter for a Springtime layout.  To pull the project together, I used a variety of patterned papers from My Mind's Eye "Gingham Gardens" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment