Sunday, April 5, 2020

NYC

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration using the following sketch.  For this project, I wanted to honor New York City.  New York City is being pummeled right now with Corona Virus cases.  It's frightening hearing what is happening to the people of New York City when I turn on the news.  So in honor of New York City, I decided to create a project honoring the city.  My daughter and her High School Media Arts class went there last Spring.  It was truly the highlight of her entire High School career.  She went to several live TV show tapings, the Statue of Liberty, a Broadway show, and a whole lot more.  This is her and her classmates in Times Square.  As I was making this project, I kept thinking what a difference a year makes.  I am so glad that my daughter got to experience the city.  To pull this project, I used a variety of papers from Kaisercraft's "Let's Go" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment