Tuesday, October 15, 2019

GOAL

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration.  I was in charge of this month's Technique, Tips, & Tricks tutorial.  I decided to create my own sheet of patterned paper for my technique.  My daughter's soccer team is blue and white, but I often have problems finding soccer themed papers that have her exact color of blue.  So I decided to make my own.  I punched out hexagon shapes and taped them using masking tape to a piece of white cardstock in various spots.  I took a black ink pad and dabbed various layers across the paper.  Once I was done with that, I took the hexagons off and using a toothbrush, I flecked blue paint all over the paper.  When the blue paint dried, I secured the paper to the layout.  It was as easy as that, and I finally have a piece of soccer themed paper that matches my daughter's school colors.  When putting this project together, I used the Creative Inspiration Sunday October 14 sketch as a guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment