Monday, October 28, 2019

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff where we were to create a project using at least three different types of leaves.  One of my favorite pictures taken on my daughter's Homecoming dance night was this one.  This girl has been a rock for my daughter.  She's a girl of few words, but she is always there for her whether it be for soccer encouragement, helping her get to class while she navigates the high school halls with a mammoth leg cast, or homework help.  She is definitely a blessing to our family.  With the colors of the picture, I thought it would be perfect for a fall themed page.  My leaves come in a variety of forms ranging from patterned paper, gift tags that I repurposed as embellishments, and paper leaves.  I was inspired by this sketch from my former design team "2 Broke Girls" to pull this project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment