Sunday, August 11, 2019

LIVE!

This is my Sunday Sketch creation for Creative Inspiration using the following sketch as a guide.  Back in May, my daughter and her high school Media Arts class travelled to New York City to see all the sites and also attend the tapings of several popular television shows in the USA.  One of my daughter's stops was at Live with Kelly & Ryan. They arrived early and got to socialize with Kelly and Ryan for a bit.  As fate would have it at this particular taping, she was sitting RIGHT where the celebrities were entering the stage and got to shake hands with Diane Sawyer and Nicholas Hoult.  She wasn't able to take pictures of this in the studio, but I did pushing pause on my DVR!  I was so excited!  Since this layout called for three pictures, I used three of my favorite pics I was able to take from my TV of her.  Since this was a television themed project, I wanted to give the layout a global, media feel along with some New York City touches.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of Carta Bella's "Passport" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment