Monday, May 13, 2019

SOCCER HOBO

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff.  This week's challenge was to create a project with a weather theme.  I was trying to decide what type of layout I wanted to do while I was hiding in my car from a torrential rainstorm before a soccer game.  My daughter's soccer season has been very....wet to say the least.  But the strange thing is, the nastier the weather, the better her team does.  I was watching her walk towards the stadium with her soccer gear tucked safely away in her most useful piece of equipment this season; the Hefty trash bag. I quickly snapped a picture of her after she tossed her trash bag over her shoulder and thought, "What a perfect subject matter for a weather related layout!"  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers including cloud paper from Bella Blvd's, "Simply Spring" line and soccer paper from Bo Bunny's "Game On" collection.  Finally, I was inspired by the following sketch from my former design team "2 Broke Girls" when organizing this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment