Sunday, May 5, 2019

REMEMBER ALWAYS

This is my latest project for Creative Inspirations using the following sketch.  For this project, I used one of my favorite pictures taken of my daughter and her best friend at their senior prom.  I heard all those clichés when she was younger; that we will blink and she will be off to college.  It's not a cliché; it is truth.  These two have grown up together.  I can't believe we are at this point.  I hope these two always remember the fun they've had together; the support they've given to each other throughout the years.  I hope that these two always have each other to lean on throughout their adult lives.  Since this sketch called for one, larger picture, I decided it would be the perfect picture for this project.  To pull out the bluish hues in my daughter's prom dress, I used a sheet of paper from 49 and Market's  "Sweet Reflections" line along with the collection's corresponding embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment