Thursday, May 16, 2019

PRETTY GIRL

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration's Thursday Stash challenge.  Each week we are asked to rummage through our stash of scrapping supplies and feature a product that we may not use regularly on a project.  For this challenge, I chose ink.  I love using ink on projects, especially when I'm working with black and white pictures.  I like how it gives the project a vintage feel which I especially wanted to do with this picture.  My daughter bought a new outfit for Easter, and was very excited to have her picture taken wearing it.   I also decided to use one of my favorite Sunday Sketches to accent the picture.  I used a variety of papers from The Paper Studio's "Ninth Street" collection making sure to ink all the corners.  A few black flowers with rhinestone centers & alphabet stickers from Doodlebug Design's "Abigail" collection were the final touches to pull this project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment