Monday, September 3, 2018

LAST FIRST DAY

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff  where the theme this week is "School is in."  In other words, we were to make a project with a school theme.  This has been a bittersweet back to school season for me.  My older daughter is a senior.  This year is going to be filled with lots of lasts, so I decided to feature one of the lasts in this project.  I have taken a picture of my daughter on her first day of school every year since 2006.  So for this project, I decided to feature a picture of her on her first day of kindergarten and her final first day picture taken on the first day of senior year.  It is amazing to see her transformation.  She may be twelve years older and a bit taller, but I can still see that sweet five year old in that seventeen year old face.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of October Afternoon school themed papers to give the project a vintage feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment