Saturday, September 15, 2018

ESCAPE TO PARADISE

This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  I did something different than I typically do for this month's projects for Let's Scrap.  I like to use different paper products not only because it changes things up for me, but also to showcase how to use different products and pictures with two page sketches.  However this month, I used the same line of paper for both projects.  I loved Bo Bunny's "Summer Mood" collection and how it matched beautifully with their "Escape to Paradise" collection.  For the first September project, I used the brighter colored papers from "Summer Mood" to feature pics of my daughter and her favorite fruity treats.  The "Escape to Paradise" papers were more pastel, vintage beach in nature.  So for my other September project, I featured pictures of my daughter hanging out at her favorite place in the United States; Panama City Beach, Florida using that line.  I chose some of my favorite pictures of her and her favorite places in Panama City to highlight the papers in this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment