Saturday, September 21, 2019

LOVED

This is my latest project for Sketches in Thyme using the following sketch.  For this project that featured three photos accented by strips of paper, I decided to use pictures I took of three paintings my daughter created this summer.  She absolutely loves our dogs.  They are more than friends to her; they are her rocks that help her navigate through life.  After a trip to Michael's where she got a screaming deal on acrylic boards, she was inspired to paint portraits of our dogs.  These were the final results.  To say I love them is an understatement.  So I thought these three paintings would be the perfect subject for a layout calling for three pictures.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of Valentine themed papers from Crate Paper's "La La Love" collection since the sketch called for hearts, & I absolutely love these paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment