Friday, September 20, 2019

BOSTON

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration's September Mini Crop.  The theme was "Back To School," & we were asked to create a project with a school theme.  I teach American History.  One of my bucket list places to go was Boston, Massachusetts; the epicenter of the American Revolution.  The one thing I wanted to do while in Boston was to go on the Freedom Trail that stops at important locations during the colonists' fight for independence.  My dream came true, and the tour was incredible!  I think it's important to add historical anecdotes into my lessons to help bring the content to life.  My tour guide did NOT disappoint.  So being the history nerd that I am, I asked to have my picture taken with him at the end of our trip.  To pull this history theme project together, I used a combination of British and American theme papers because both places play a pivotal role in the history of Boston.  In addition, I was inspired by the placement of papers in the Sunday Sketch September 8 sketch & followed it in pulling this project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment