Sunday, June 16, 2019

SOCCER CHICKS

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration using the following sketch.  For this Sunday's challenge, I decided to use one of my favorite pics from my daughter's past soccer season.  We were killing time between games and went to a farm store where we found a giant stuffed chicken.  My dog loves all stuffed animals, and we thought this would be the perfect gift for him.  So we bought it and it sat lovingly between my daughter and her best friend all the way back to the soccer field.  I decided that farm themed paper would be the perfect pairing for this project along with a few shout outs to soccer, so I used Doodlebug design "Down on the Farm" collection along with a few Doodlebug design soccer embellishments from their "Goal" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment