Monday, June 24, 2019

IT'S ALL GOOD

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff.  This week our team was asked to create a project using stickers.  I've been excited to use Crate Paper's "Good Vibes" collection since I bought it a few months ago, however I was struggling trying to find the perfect picture to go along with the line.  As I was inventorying my pictures, I came across this photo of my daughter playing with a llama pool toy last summer.  She loved this crazy thing, and all the colors matched the colors in the collection.  So using the sketch from my former design team 2 Broke Girls as a guide, I created this project using the variety of stickers from the collection to accent the picture and the papers.

1 comment:

  1. This is a super cute layout in general, but those llamas make it extra cute! ::mega heart eyes:: Love the colors and playful feel of your layout!

    ReplyDelete