Friday, June 21, 2019

SEASHELLS BY THE SEA SHORE

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration's June Mini Crop.  This month's crop is about using techniques or Summer themes.  I decided to go summer and featured pictures from a trip I took to New England earlier this month.  My cousin and I flew into Boston and explored the Atlantic coastline from Massachusetts to Maine.  Both of us are used to the beaches of Florida; we were blown away by the beauty, the picturesque beach towns, the vibe of the area.  So for this project, I featured two pictures of us at the Cape Elizabeth beach in Maine.  It was truly one of the most magnificent places I have ever seen.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Authentique's "Seafarer" collection.  Also, I used the June 16th Sunday Sketch as a guide when pulling this project together.

1 comment:

  1. I visited Boston and Maine last year and I agree, BEAUTIFUL! I want to go back! Love your nautical themed layout; perfect for the photos!

    ReplyDelete