Thursday, March 21, 2019

SILLY PUPS


This is my latest project for Sketches in Thyme.  With St. Patrick's Day happening this past week, I wanted to create a project in honor of the holiday.  When I think of St. Patrick's Day, I often think of silly pranks done by the Leprechaun on unsuspecting people.  Well, that kind of happened to me when I was putting this project together.  As I was going through my pictures on my phone trying to decide what I wanted to do for this project, I found these two pics of my daughter and her friends horsing around with a Snapchat dog filter that I had no clue existed.  I was so excited to find these unexpected silly pictures that I decided they would be the perfect subject matter for a St. Patty's Day layout.  I used a variety of Doodlebug Design's "Lot's O Luck" paper to pull the project together.

No comments:

Post a Comment