Thursday, March 7, 2019

AIM FOR THE WINNER'S CIRCLE

This is my project for Creative Inspiration's "Thursday Stash" project.  Each month, a DT member creates a project using an item from their stash that they may not use regularly. Since I'm the featured designer for this month's "Thursday Stash," I decided to break out my corner punch as this month's featured item.  I love this little gadget.  I often forget how a curvy corner can add so much character to a layout.  For this project, I featured pictures of my daughter during a weekend trip to Gatlinburg with her three best friends.  While I got to hang out at the coolest scrapbook store ever, Your Scrapbook Superstore in Sevierville, Tennessee, my husband took the girls to a go cart track around the corner while I shopped.  The girls had a blast racing each other.  And while they were busy taking laps, I was busy buying the papers for this layout from Carta Bella's "Work Hard Play Hard" line along with Creative Imagination's "Old Guys Rule" collection.  To pull this project together, I also used the Creative Inspiration March 3 sketch.

1 comment: