Monday, March 11, 2019

LAZY DAYS

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff.  This week our challenge was to use either real or faux stitching on our projects.  I decided to go the faux route.  I love sloths.  Cuddling with a sloth is one of my bucket list items.  But until then, my Mom got me the cutest sloth pillow for Christmas, and my dog Penny loves it.  I found her curled up on my bed with the sloth, snapped a pic, and decided she would be the perfect subject matter for this project.  For the stitching part of this project, I used stitching patterned paper from Photoplay's "Snuggle Up" line.  The bonus was discovering that the sloth patterned paper was a part of this collection as well!  To pull this project together, I was inspired by the following sketch from my former design team 2 Broke Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment