Sunday, October 7, 2018

SOCCER HOBOS

This is my latest project for Creative Inspirations using the following sketch.  I was completely inspired by the giant circle in the middle of the layout, and I knew EXACTLY what picture I wanted to use.  Over Labor Day weekend, my daughter had a soccer tournament.  Game two became the victim of Mother Nature.  To keep their backpacks from getting soaked during a nasty thunderstorm, a parent on the team gave the girls garbage bags to keep their things dry.  My daughter and her best soccer friend threw their trash bags over their backs and looked like little soccer hobos walking back to the car.  I decided a big soccer ball circle would be the perfect accent for this soccer themed picture.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of soccer themed papers from Doodlebug Design, Moxxie, and Scrapbook Customs.

No comments:

Post a Comment